VMG submissions in IEEE VIS2015
We visited Chicago, IL in October 2015 for IEEE VIS2015, the premier forum for advances in scientific and information visualization. This weeklong event convenes an international community of researchers and practitioners from academia, government, and industry to explore their shared interests in tools, techniques, and technology.
We presented the following:
- Sketching Designs Using the Five Design-Sheet Methodology (InfoViz Journal paper).
- Visualization beyond the Desktop - the next big thing (Invited IEEE CG&A paper).
- Contextual Network Navigation; Situational Awareness for Network Administrators (IEEE VisSec paper).
- Personal Visualisation for Learning (Personal Visualization: Exploring Data in Everyday Life workshop paper).
- Where Can I Go From Here? Drawing Contextual Navigation Maps of the London Underground (InfoVis Poster).
You can find more information on the conference at IEEE VIS2015.